This month began with the announcement that the anime adaptation of ‘More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers’ will begin airing in October. Shortly after the announcement, the cast and crew released the first trailer for the series, which is based on Yuki Kanamaru’s manga.
Check out the trailer below if you haven’t watched it already!
The anime is being animated at studio MOTHER (Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest). The previously revealed staff are as follows:
- Chief Director: Takao Kato (To Love Ru)
- Director: Junichi Yamamoto (Armor Shop for Ladies & Gentlemen)
- Series Composition: Naruhisa Arakawa (Spice and Wolf)
- Character Design: Chizuru Kobayashi (chief animation director on Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne)
- Color Design: Akira Nagasaka (Miss KUROITSU from the Monster Development Department)
- Art Director: Naoko Akusawa (background artist on WONDER EGG PRIORITY)
- Director of Photography: Misato Takahata (JUJUTSU KAISEN photography)
- Editing: Ichiro Chaen (The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made)
Here’s how MyAnimeList describes the story:
Jirou, a third-year in high school, is forced to live with a gal named Akari under a course called the “Couple Practical.” In order to be paired with their own romantic interests, they’re going to act as a married couple…!?
Let us know how you feel about the series in the comments below! Personally, I’ve read the manga and enjoyed reading it, so I’m really excited about the anime adaptation.
You might also like:
- The Eminence in Shadow New Trailer Revealed
- Chainsaw Man Anime New Trailer Revealed
- Chained Soldier Reveals 2023 Premiere, Staff & Character Designs