The anime adaptation of Mashle: Magic and Muscles is set to premiere in Japan next April. A teaser trailer and a key visual featuring the main characters have been released.
The anime is based on the manga of the same name which Kōmoto launched in the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in Japan in January 2020.
The manga entered its final arc with the release of the 12th compiled book volume on July 4. Shueisha released the 14th volume of the manga on December 2, and the 15th volume will be released on February 3.
The Mashle: Magic and Muscles anime adaptation is being produced by A-1 Pictures and the staff includes:
- Tomoya Tanaka (Engage Kiss) as director
- Yousuke Kuroda (My Hero Academia) as series composer and scriptwriter
- Hisashi Toujima (Blue Lock chief action director) as a character designer
- Masaru Yokoyama (Urusei Yatsura) as music composer
- Saki Hisamatsu & Gotou Nozomi (Love Live! Superstar!! Season 2 dance part animation directors) are serving as sub-character designers
- Takeshi Matsuda (Record of Grancrest War co-main animator) & Hiroaki Gouda (Amagami SS character designer) are serving as the action directors.
Meanwhile, the cast includes:
- Chiaki Kobayashi as Mash Burnedead
- Reiji Kawashima as Finn Ames
- Kaito Ishikawa as Lance Crown
- Takuya Eguchi as Dot Barrett
- Reina Ueda as Lemon Irvine.
Viz Media describes the series as:
Mash just wants to live in peace with his father in the forest. But the only way he’ll ever be accepted in the magic realm is by attending magic school and becoming a Divine Visionary—an exceptional student revered as one the chosen. But without an ounce of magic to his name, Mash will have to punch his way to the top spot.
You might like these:
- New Pokemon Anime Coming in 2023, Good Bye Ash
- Chained Soldier Anime Reveals 1st Trailer
- The Top 10 Best New Anime Series of 2022
Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook for more fun Anime & Manga content!
Leave a Reply