The v21.50 update, one of the final updates for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, has been released. As a result, the Late Game Arena, the Pump Shotgun, numerous skins, and other features were added to the game.
Epic Games also took advantage of the opportunity to add the Fortnite Fall Fest Event, as the season approaches. As the next season begins in mid-September, it will most likely be the final event of Chapter 3 Season 3.
There will be challenges, rewards, and Creative maps available during the event. It will be one of the last chances to earn XP for this battle pass and unlock skins such as Darth Vader, Malik, and others.
Here’s a complete guide to the challenges, free rewards, and other features.
Available Challenges – Fortnite Fall Fest Event
There are currently 13 challenges available that are not found in Battle Royale. These challenges are linked to Creative maps, which Epic Games does on occasion.
Here’s the full list of challenges:
- Eliminate three opponents without dying in One Shot Gun Game (5)
- Eliminate 55 opponents in One Shot Gun Game
- Reach level 20 in Frozst Survival
- Deal 1,000 damage in 10 seconds in Frozst Survival
- Complete three biome escapes in Escape the World Parkour
- Complete Escape the World Parkour
- Destroy 50 structures in GO GOATED!
- Deal 5,000 damage to opponents in GO GOATED!
- Spend 250 gold in Monster Wars
- Outlive three monsters in Monster Wars
- Complete three achievements at Rainbow Crossroads (10)
- Throw 20 paint at Rainbow Crossroads
Rewards For Completing Fortnite Fall Fest Challenges
Completing challenges earns you four rewards. The Taco Takeoff loading screen is the first reward. It is given for completing one of the aforementioned challenges.
Next, Players can earn the Cuddle Kickflip style for the Back Board back bling after completing four challenges.
After completing 7 challenges, players can get the Above the Clouds weapon wrap.
Finally, after completing ten challenges, another Back Board style becomes available. The image for the back board is not currently available.
Each challenge grants 10,000 Fortnite Season 3 Chapter 3 XP. There are awards for completing a specific number of achievements. The Creative map code is available in-game in the description of each challenge.
You might also like:
- LEAK: “Mission: Yozakura Family” Manga is Getting An Anime
- Undead Unluck Anime Adaptation Announced
- Spy x Family Part 2 to Premiere on October 1