The fourth and final trailer for Attack on Titan Final Season is here, previewing plenty of dramatic action as Mikasa, Reiner, and the rest of their team give their all to stop Eren’s path of destruction.
It was previously revealed that Attack on Titan Final Season Part 4 will premiere in Japan on November 5 at 12 a.m. JST and will last for 85 minutes.
The staff for Attack on Titan Final Season Part 4 includes:
- Yuuichirou Hayashi (Attack on Titan Final Season) as Director
- Hiroshi Seko (Attack on Titan Final Season) as Series composer
- Tomohiro Kishi (Attack on Titan Final Season) as Character designer
- Jun Shishido (Attack on Titan Final Season) as Chief unit director
- Daisuke Niinuma (Attack on Titan Final Season) as Chief animation director
- Kazuo Ogura (Attack on Titan Final Season) as Art director
- Shigeki Asakawa (Attack on Titan Final Season) as Compositing director
- Hiroyuki Sawano (Attack on Titan Final Season) & Kohta Yamamoto (Attack on Titan Final Season) as Music composers
- Itsuku Oonishi (Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 onwards) as Color designer
- Manabu Akita (Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 onwards) as Chief animation director
- Motoi Okunou (Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 onwards) & Subaru Ikeda (Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2 onwards) as 3DCG directors.
The first season of Attack on Titan Final Season began in 2020, and the second season premiered in 2022. Part 3, dubbed Attack on Titan Final Season, was also released as an extended special. Crunchyroll’s The Final Chapters Part 1 was released in March of this year. Crunchyroll describes it as:
The fate of the world hangs in the balance as Eren unleashes the ultimate power of the Titans. With a burning determination to eliminate all who threaten Eldia, he leads an unstoppable army of Colossal Titans towards Marley. Now a motley crew of his former comrades and enemies scramble to halt his deadly mission, the only question is, can they stop him?
Attack on Titan is an adaptation of Hajime Isayama’s manga series, which ran in Kodansha’s Bessatsu Shounen Magazine from 2009 to 2021 and ended with 34 tankoubon volumes. The anime first aired in 2013 and was created by WIT STUDIO, with MAPPA taking over for the Final Season. The property has spawned numerous manga, novels, video games, and a two-part live-action Japanese film series.
Kodansha USA describes the manga’s first volume as:
In this post-apocalyptic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what’s left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything. Winner of the 2011 Kodansha Manga Award (Shonen) and nominated for the prestigious Osamu Tezuka Cultural Prize for 2012.
You might like these:
- Stupid Angel Dances With the Devil Reveals 1st Trailer
- Dead Mount Death Play Part 2 Reveals Final Trailer
- Crunchyroll Announces More Fall 2023 Anime