Kadokawa released the first of five weekly character promotional videos for Taichi Kawazoe’s Futoku no Guild (Guild of Depravity) anime adaptation. The video focuses on the character Hitamu “Hitamuki” Kyan and reveals and previews Minami Kuribayashi’s ending theme song “Sugar Sugar Spice.”
The anime will be released in October. An advanced screening of the anime will take place on September 10 at EJ Anime Theater in Shinjuku, followed by another on September 17 at T Joy Kyoto and Miyako Messe Stage.
Futoku no Guild is being directed by Takuya Asaoka (Redo of Healer) at TNK. The series is being composed by Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime). The characters are being designed by Hiraku Kaneko (Queen’s Blade: The Exiled Virgin). The opening theme song “Never the Fever!!” will be performed by Sayaka Sasaki.
The previously announced cast includes:
- Katsumi Fukuhara as Kikuru Madan
- Carin Isobe as Hitamu Kyan
- Ayano Shibuya as Maidena Angers
- Yō Taichi as Tokishikko Dana
- Yuna Kamakura as Hanabata Nohkins
- Saho Shirasu as Noma Rune
- Rumi Okubo as Enome
- Yūyu Shōji as Eshune
Kawazoe debuted the manga in the June 2017 issue of Shonen Gangan, published by Square Enix. On March 11, Square Enix released the ninth volume of the manga’s collected works.
MyAnimeList describes the synopsis as:
Kikuru Madan, is a monster hunter with excellent performance, because of his particular job in the forest, but he decided to quit it because of fear wasting his own youth…
You might also like:
- I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss Anime Reveals 2nd Trailer & Release Date
- Ayakashi Triangle Anime Reveals January 2023 Premiere
- Undead Unluck Anime Adaptation Announced